FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
MEN'S ORIGINAL UNIVERSAL
From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva's very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
- Best for: All-day wear, Festival wear, Getting around town, Water activities
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A robust EVA footbed is made for all-day adventuring
- Moulded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a responsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odour causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
Product Specifications Product Specifications
- Half Pair Weight: 184g (Size US9)
- 100% Textile
Shipping & Returns Shipping & Returns
We offer free standard shipping on orders over $100 within New Zealand and use the Courier Post and DHL services. If your order is below $100 you will be charged a flat fee of $10 for shipping. Best efforts are made to deliver products to you within 8 to 12 working days.
Teva offers a Free 30-day Return Policy within New Zealand on goods that have been purchased via this site that are unused and in a re-saleable condition.